July 29, 2009

Shop Brooklyn Boutique Fashion Nights - THU & FRI

July 30 (thu) & July 31 (fri) Sweet Virginia will be participating in the Shop Brooklyn event! 

I'll be open 5pm - 10pm on those nights...




The poster says I'll be giving 10% off all regular priced things. But since you are wonderful and look at my blog and/or read my emails I will give you an extra 5% off everything (even sale items!!)  Just mention the blog and I'll know... 

I will also make some mini baked goods... anyone remember Memorial Day cupcakes? Delicious!

Hope to see you here for some treats and awesome deals!

2 comments:

  1. OMG, have been busy at work this whole week! I've been planning to come since Tuesday but something always gets in the way. By any chance, will the discount extend to Saturday? ^^;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw I'm sorry you haven't been able to stop by! Unfortunately the discount ends tonight, but I'll be open til a little after 10 tonight if you want to stop by; there are still lots of cupcakes left too! And don't worry, I'll be having another sale soon! Just keep checking the blog, I'll make sure to write a post beforehand! ;-)

    ReplyDelete